Friday, February 8, 2008

Fundraising for Africa

Well every month or so I do a Saturday morning breakfast where I
invite everyone I know to hang out, have coffee, and some bfast
casserolle. Well my friend Rachelle is trying to raise money for her
mission trip to Africa next month.. So we thought it would be a good
idea to do a breakfast and collect donations. Then I decided to sale
all that Mary Kay I have been holding on to forever and split the
money with her. While we were at it we just decided to go ahead and
pull out everything that I dont need anymore... And have a regular old
garage sale.. Except its in my incredibly small apartment. Tomorrow is
going to be nuts with all these people here eating and shopping. Too
bad my looser neighbor wouldn't let us use his apt too (way to go
Joe.. Hope we dont find away to break in)!

I'll be sure to post some pics tomorrow!

No comments: