Monday, April 28, 2008

For 3 HOURS...

I sat on hwy I40 NOT moving!! Welcome to Memphis! After catching a
flight from Dallas to little rock at 7pm I got in my car about 9 pm..
Ready to get home. So I was pumped at 10:54 I was 12 miles away!
Wohoo.. Then at 11:05 we came to a stand still =(... Which we stood
still till 1:45am. Yep! I might as well drove from Dallas. During this
time I harrassed the police department threatening riots, and became
best friends with the Highway services dept girl, keri, who clearly
knew nothing but let me call her every 4 minutes! I became too
trusting, as usual, as I agreed to follow the guy in front of me on a
detour, which ended up putting us ahead 3 miles! Finally at 1:54 I
made it over the bridge! One more reason I ---- Memphis!

1 comment:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Oh my goodness, how awful!