Friday, March 28, 2008

My Birthday

What an Incredible Day!!! I am way too blessed. Hope u don't mind the
bragging and a play by play (Lara style =)
Here's the run down:

March 28th (I turn 28.. My golden bday!)

Midnight-3am- mechelle and I had ran into eachother at the new coffee
shop and ended up hanging out till 3 in the morning! It was so much
fun that she decided to crash on my couch!

3-7am -slept. Bad dream... But quickly got over it with the first call
of the day..

7am- my favorite nephew calls to wake me up, tell me happy birthday
and that he loves me! Sooooo cute! Started my day so great! Tried to
sleep a little more, then..

8am- my neighbors Joseph and Jessica cooked me breakfast! It was so
great, and I loved starting the day with them. We should do it more
often guys.

9am- hung out next door with Ashley while I folded laundry. It was a
nice morning

10am headed to the gym.. Ready to start a relaxing day... Got a text
from Ben to come to the office for some goodies.

10:45 stopped by the office and got WAY spoiled with shopping gift
card, starbucks card... And an appointment in 30 minutes for a deep
tissue massage! No Way! Yes Way! I work with the coolest guys ever!

11:15 got to the massage place.... Massage Envy..UNBELIEVABLE!

12:30 Darragh and Lara picked me up to meet the girls for lunch at
Arcade! My Favorite place! Got bombarded with gifts and cards again..
( the prettiest was Love's homemade card.. Chalise's dog card might
have been a close second.. Maybe not) Rachelle: your RIDICULOUSE! How
did u prepare for my birthday when your all the way saving children in
Africa! I would have let it slide this time =)

2:30pm headed to visit Lindsay at the hospital as she was waiting to
have surgery on an infenction in her lung. I am so glad I got to spend
some time with her.. I've missed ya Lindsay!

3:40 headed home to chill and pack for my trip to North Carolina. I
had fresh flowers on my door step from my sweet neighbors (should have
taken a picture for you). Catherine, ashly, becky, and Kristen are the
BEST!

4:45 Ron came by to overload me with gifts again ( I know, I am way
too spoiled). He got me a bunch if my favorite things including a gift
card to the movies (yeaaa) and a nice new Kenneth Cole watch so I
will stop wearing my old running one so much =).. And a Really cute
new purse that I can't wait to start sporting!

6pm- BJ and Lecrae came to get me to head to the airport. Lecrae,
trip, tedashii, and Sho are all performing at a theme park in
Charlotte! My friend Adrianne is meeting me there and were gonna play
all day tomorrow!

7:15 here I am sitting on the plane.. Bragging way too much about what
a great day I had!!

Thank You everyone for all the calls, cards, emails, and gifts! I feel
so loved! Wish I had taken more pictures.. But this is all I got of me
and Love at Arcade! Don't you just love Love =)

2 comments:

lori said...

I'm so glad your bday was special! You deserve it! Sorry i missed it...talk to u soon.

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Wow, I am a little upset that I didnt have a CLUE that it was your birthday Liz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shame on you!@!!!!! We could have sone something fun. I am so sad.